Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long Time...

I can't believe I haven't blogged in nearly two months. Its been pretty busy since we moved and, to be honest, I just haven't been doing well with my diet. I've been exercising, just. Some weeks are better than others. Although, I guess I should be proud that I'm still exercising at all. I usually go to Jazzercise once or twice per week and walk at least once or twice per week. I guess that's not horrible, but it could be a lot better.

I'm still enjoying Jazzercise for the most part, but its not alwasy easy to go. I skipped class tonight because I'm sore from a particularly difficult set of exercises we did last night. However, I will for sure go on Thursday because I'll be out of town all next week and unable to go.

I've joined a moms group and have been taking my 2 year old to various activities. I've made a walking buddy who lives quite nearby through the group and we walk most weekdays when the weather permits. Unfortunately, I'm finding that fall in Washington is very wet and we haven't been able to walk in nearly a week. I'm thinking that I should probably find a mall or something where we can still get a walk in without being outside.

My weight this morning was 157.2, so I've not made any progress in months. I've gotten down to 154, but I have been immediately regaining the few pounds I lose whenever I make progress. Not sure what the issue is. I'm seeing a psychologist at the moment so maybe we can get to the route of some of my binge eating. I swear, I can binge eat carrots and gain weight. I've really got to get a handle on my eating.

Hopefully, I'll get re-motivated when I visit my family next week. I'm really bummed that I can't go home and show off a new body.

No comments:

Post a Comment