Monday, September 13, 2010

Changes

We've recently relocated back to California. That's 3 moves in 2 1/2 years, two of them being long distance. Suffice it to say, I am TIRED of moving! Hopefully we'll stay put for at least a couple years. I'm not thrilled to be back to point A, but I can live with it.

Since the decision was made at the beginning of August to relocate, I haven't maintained my exercise regime. As a result, I've lost all my muscle tone. My weight dropped several pounds, through lack of exercise and eating about the same number of calories as I was burning, so I'm now wearing pretty much the same size clothes but I'm softer, with less energy and more aches and pains. I've tried at least walking a bit, but that's about it. I definitely need to re-start my exercising!

I have joined a walking/running group and have my first meetup tonight. Its kinda farther than I wanted to have to drive, about 12 miles away, but not so far as to make it not worthwhile. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment