Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wow, time does fly

I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in 6 months! Not that I've had much to update about. I've been tossing the same few pounds up and down on the scale since we moved back to California in September. I do well for a few weeks and then fall back on bad habits, with enough exercise thrown in to keep me from gaining more than a few pounds. I've joined a gym here (LA Fitness), which isn't nearly as nice as the 24 Hour Fitness was in Washington, but the classes suffice.

So, I'm so tired of my lack of progress, with my weight and my writing, that I've started a new blog to document my pledge to change. I'm tired of thinking that eventually I will learn to do the things I want to do; that eventually I will get motivated and self-disciplined; that eventually I will regain control of myself. You know what? eventually will never happen if I wait for it to happen. So, I've made the decision to make it happen. And I'm going to write about my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment