Monday, July 26, 2010

No Longer Obese!!!

I can finally say I am no longer considered obese!!!! It's just a number, I know, but it still feels great. This morning, after returning from a week's vacation no less, I weighed in at 137.4. Woohoo!!! Getting so close to my goal weight. Well, I still have 27 pounds to go, but still! The bodybugg is my new best friend and so is exercise. I'm adding a morning routine of Pilates, just 15 minutes worth. I'm also going shopping next weekend to buy some new clothes! I'm offically a size 8 and while I've bought a couple pairs of pants, I really want to get a couple nice shirts and even a pair of sexy heels. I haven't worn heels in years and I think it's time! I want to feel feminine and sexy. I also want to get some new perfume. I'm ready for a new me.

We're planning on moving back to California - I'm VERY excited to go back. Washington is beautiful but it rains too damned much and I miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment