Saturday, March 6, 2010

Walk, walk, walk

I keep intending to engage in a high intensity workout, but so far this week that hasn't happened. Day 88, Thursday, I walked with a friend. Not far, just around the neighborhood, per usual. Day 87, Friday, I walked with another friend around her neighborhood. Day 86, today, I'm, again, going for a walk with a friend. I guess I should be happy that I have friends to walk with. I know a lot of people would love to have friends to walk with everyday and I do love to walk with them. However, I do also need to do some form of high intensity workout. Tomorrow I MUST go to the gym.

On another topic, work has been VERY slow for my husband. In fact, he didn't work at all last week. I'm feeling very stressed about that. Hoping it turns around next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment