Friday, July 17, 2009

Insomnia

I know you're supposed to sleep well and not stress when you're trying to lose weight, but moving house to another state is not helping with these. And I'm not eating that great because: a. I don't want to go shopping so I'm trying to use what I have left in the cupboard; b. I'm just too busy to necessarily cook something nutritious. I am doing okay, and not binge eating, so I can't castigate myself too much.

I didn't have a chance to exercise today (unless you count dumpster diving for boxes) but I kicked butt yesterday and the day before, so I figure I'm okay. Plus packing and cleaning burns calories, right? I like to leave a house pristine so I've been cleaning down walls, cabinets, doors, etc. I've scheduled some of my teen's friends to come around tomorrow and earn some money and pizza helping with cleaning, sorting, packing and organizing. Do I seem insane? Because I feel insane at the moment. Like an obsessive monkey with a pile of bananas.

I've been wanting to get to the 150's and I was FRUSTRATINGLY at 160.0 this morning. I tried learning on the counter just enough to see 159.8, but it went down to 117 so I guess I'm stronger than I thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment