Friday, December 18, 2009

Weigh-In

Previous weight: 154.4
Today's weight: 152.8

I'm so happy with my success the last couple weeks! I can't believe I'm down to 152 and nearly to the 140's. I haven't been in the 140's for nearly 8 years. I can't believe it's been so long.

I am a member of a stay-at-home/work-at-home moms group and we met yesterday for a christmas gift exchange. It was fun; HOWEVER, they took a group photo for the group's web page. I look HORRIBLE. So fat and messy. I am so embarrassed that people will be looking at that photo over and over. Especially considering how good everyone else looks. They're all thin and young and have their hair/makeup in order. My hair looked like I'd slept in a hedge and forgotten to brush my hair in the morning. I also hadn't put on makeup and my face looks washed out and bloated. Hubby says I don't look that bad but I don't believe him.

1 comment:

  1. I say... roll with it.. next time they disagree with you on something - act all crazy "I slept in a hedge - what do you think I'll do if you don't make the changes I want for school dinners" look! haha!

    we are always too critical. I'm sure you look great. And gratz on more losses!

    ReplyDelete