Monday, December 21, 2009

Yoyo anyone?

I know there's yoyo dieting, but how bout yoyo'ing while dieting in one day? Like, starting out the morning with high-fiber cereal with no sugar, followed by a 1 mile run (I'm just starting out!) and veggie soup with an orange for lunch with morefoodthanIcanlisthere the rest of the day. I couldn't stop thinking about food! (sigh)

I'm so predictable.

Today isn't much better. I started with four pieces of cinamon raisin English muffins and real butter, then had bread w/ peanut butter, cheesy eggs and a couple cookies tossed in for good measure followed by a good round of Jazzercise (yay me!). I then had low-cal beef soup (good), whole grain light bread (good) and a Snickers bar (bad).

Yeah, no control. Whatsoever. And I'm still obsessed with food. Maybe that's why I got fat? Could be...

No comments:

Post a Comment