Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hungry!

I don't know why, but I am SO hungry this week. I feel super hungry, even though I'm assuming its emotional not physical. There's no difference right now, though. My stomach feels empty and rumbly even though I know I've eaten enough. My shut-off switch is malfunctioning again.

I'm fighting with the only way I know at this point: exercise. I'm still on my 100 day challenge, on like day 30 or something. I'll have to get a countdown for it. Anyway, I figure that even though I'm averaging about 1700 or 1800 calories right now, I can offset some of it by my exercising. I just hope this doesn't last long. I can say in all confidence that my weigh-in will not be a loss this week, though.

I think I am struggling with loneliness most. I work from home. I don't leave the house unless I have to run errands and even then not for long. There's me and the kids and that's about the sum of my life outside of work and taking care of the house. That's not enough, simply put. Even when hubby is here, it isn't enough. I know that logically, I just haven't found enough self-motivation to get outside my comfort zone and change that fact. That's my goal for the next 2 weeks, which is approx the amount of time hubby will be away.

Anyway, I'm going to bed early tonight in an effort to avoid additional eating. I'm already at 1800 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment