Monday, August 24, 2009

Abandoned

Here's some irony - hubby is working in California at the moment while I'm left in Washington. Annoying, to say the least. He's been gone since Wednesday and not due back until Thursday late. Ah well.

Also, my eldest daughter is visting her grandmother. So, it's just me and the 2 little ones this week. I thought it was going to be near impossible to work with no help, but it worked out okay today.

We ordered satellite tv at this house and I have discovered Fit TV. I like some of the cooking shows and I'm able to DVR the workout shows. Fast forwarding through the commercials while keeping the heart rate up is annoying, but otherwise its cool to have a different workout every day. :)

Yesterday I was super productive and cooked several meals for the week and put them in single serving containers. I know this sounds super anal, but I wanted to be able to just heat up healthy food because I knew I'd be too busy to want to cook during the week. I had fast food a couple times over the weekend because I was driving my daughter to her grandmother's and want to make up for that. Plus, my weight loss has stalled again because, again, I'm not putting 100% into my weight loss.

Still working out most days, though. And still have plenty of energy. I only have had some headaches recently that have slowed me down a bit. However, even with that, I still have ten times the energy I had before I started working out.

I think I'll take a walk with the kids after dinner. I'm kinda sore from a step workout I did yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment