Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beginning Anew

I promise I won't keep starting over, again and again. That gets super tiresome. This is my second and last time to begin anew my 100 day goal.

So, Day 100 I went for a lengthy couple mile walk with a friend. It was so sunny and warm today, it was heaven.

Tomorrow I have a walk scheduled for the afternoon. Plus, I am going to make an effort to get to the gym. Either tomorrow or Friday, I must get my lardy butt there to do some real work. Walking is great, but not enough workout to burn many calories or gain much in muscle. Especially since I'm not pushing myself to walk farther than I usually walk, if that makes sense.

Friday morning I have a walk scheduled with another friend who likes to walk fast, so that's good. There's also a couple good hills that way.

As far as weight, I'll post an official weight tomorrow morning but I definitely gained some poundage during my trip. Not surprising since we ate a LOT of carb-rich food and almost no exercise. Not to mention the doughnut gorging during the days before my trip. I'm lucky I didn't gain more than a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment