Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 98

Today went well - went for another walk with a friend and it is STILL sunny and warm. It got a little windy but walking kept me warm with the help of the sun.

I had intended to go to the gym at 1:30 pm today, but that didn't work out. First, there was a huge rush project at work that had a 1 pm deadline and I barely made that. At that point, I hadn't even gotten dressed yet so I quickly took a shower. Then, a friend called to say that she was feeling better and was in my neighborhood and could we walk. Since we had initially planned to walk today, I didn't want to say no, so that's how I went from planning a gym trip at 1:30 pm to going for a walk at 2:30 pm. But, after my project was done for work I still needed to do my regular work so I really needed the extra time to do that anyway. After the walk we went for a quick shopping trip and then I came home and finished working. Now its late and I'm headachey and tired and ready for bed, so defo no gym trip today. Must do that tomorrow, without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment