Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guess what I did today?

If you guessed a walk, you're right.

It was actually a close call between a walk and going to the gym. I was hosting a walk through my mom's group and by this morning everyone who had initially RSVP'd yes changed it to no, except for one. I assumed the one would cancel as well, so I got ready to go to the gym after the one either cancelled ahead of time or was a no-show.

Then, as I was on my way to the meetup place, all decked out in my gym clothes and with my gym pass, I got a call from her...saying she WAS still going but would be a couple minutes late. Well, that surprised me. But, I'm glad that we went - the weather turned out perfect with a warm sun. Also, we walked to a playground, which we had to ourselves. Youngest had a great time playing at the park and I got to chat away the morning in the sun. The walk was good too! :)

So, maybe tomorrow gym? You never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment