Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weigh-In

Weight: 149.8
Loss: 0.6

I think I picked a good morning to weigh in and I bet it's higher again tomorrow. But, nevermind, I was happy to be (barely) back in the 140's.

Day 99 went well - I walked a couple miles with a friend - nothing too strenuous or exciting but still exercise. I had planned on going to the gym but, firstly I had too much work on, and secondly I got a migraine this afternoon and had to wait for a new prescription of Imitrex to be filled. I'm still not feeling great. I did manage to get most of my work done and the house tidied a bit. I need to do a really good clean, though.

So, tomorrow MUST be gym day. I shouldn't have any excuses, either, because I have nothing to do all day but work and go to the gym. The friend I was going to walk with in the morning is sick, my other walking pal is out of town tomorrow and I decided not to go to mom's group tomorrow. So, noontime gym workout with my toddler in the childcare game room will be perfect for us both. Nevermind that tomorrow is the last sunny day before a week of rain starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment