Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introspective Sunday

I had a good day yesterday. I took the younger kids to the playground and parked a good quarter mile away. Since my youngest is 1, I had to follow him closely the entire time we were at the playground and he's a busy boy. We were climbing up steps, down steps, running up and down the ramp and he likes to explore the outer reaches of the playground. I definitely got exercise after doing that for an hour, but it didn't feel like exercise! It was such a beautiful day, too.

I had a hot dog and stir fried veggies for dinner. I know, strange combo but I was really hankerin for a hot dog. Which is weird because I used to hate them. Anyway, it wasn't the best dinner, but not the worst either, especially with a good helping of the veggies. The only sauce I put on the veggies was a small drizzle of soy sauce.

For a snack I had popcorn with butter. Yep, real butter. Usually I use light butter but I put the real stuff on last night. OMG! It tasted good! But, I only had one bowl and then nothing else the rest of the night so I don't feel like that was a horrible choice. Sometimes you eat more when you try to stick with the low-fat or low-carb choices than just to have a little of the thing you actually want.

No comments:

Post a Comment