Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Baby's Back

It was a good day, personally, because hubby came home from a work trip. He was gone for more than a week, which felt like forever. Sometimes he's gone for so long that the kids and I have to re-adjust to have him back; we get accustomed to our schedules while he's gone. But, I absolutely love having him back home. And not just because I have help with the kids again and can actually leave the house sans little ones, but he's my best friend too and I just miss having him around.

Not so much going on with the weight loss. I did better with the water today, but still didn't make it to the requisite 6 glasses.

Also, disappointingly, I haven't gotten back on the exercise wagon. I keep saying "tomorrow I'll start, today was too difficult because I'm tired, or I have a headache, or I've put in extra hours at work," so on and so forth. I know better than to make excuses. I know I'll feel tons better if I exercise. The walking is good exercise, but I want to get back to the really hard exercise where you sweat so much that you lose a couple pounds just in water. The kind where you can barely cross the room when you're done cuz you're legs are so shaky. That's where I want to get to again. When I was really, really pushing myself exercising, I felt so strong and healthy after a few weeks. The difference was amazing! I want that again; it's just so hard to get started.

Ugh! I annoy me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment