Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Weekend

Aren't the weekends great for getting off plan? I tracked my calories (over 2000) Friday and Saturday but didn't even bother today. My saving grace, if there is one, is that I've been so busy! And not just with a lot of things to do to fill up my day, but with being actively busy. Saturday I spent the entire morning cleaning, then went for a walk with a friend, then cleaned up from our visit/dinner, then got on the treadmill for another 30 minutes. I didn't finally sit down last night until after 10pm.

Today I started with a walk with a friend, then cleaned again, then went to a friend's for a late lunch and walked again, then returned home and went for a bike ride with my daughter, then spent the last two hours cleaning again. Ugh, so much cleaning! And I'm doing laundry, which needs to be put away before I can go to bed. So, although I've been eating and eating and eating, at least I've also been burning and burning and burning. Probably not more than I've been eating but I'm hoping to at least break even.

Tomorrow is Monday, so back to the grind stone and back to counting calories and my 5 hour, no refined sugar rule. I also want to implement a no eating after 9pm rule to stop the night time snacking. The snacking is making up 50% of my calories at the moment - not good!

I'm confident next week will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment