Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's a known fact...

when I'm not blogging, I'm not on plan. Not that I have "a plan" other than to try to eat healthy and not consume a lot of junk. I've been doing my usual up and down routine and mostly maintaining around 148 - 149. I'm happy that I have learned to maintain when I'm not actively losing, but I wish I would finish losing the weight I need to lose before going into maintenance mode. Well, it could be worse, right?

We've been moving house the last week so I haven't done any specific exercising. In fact, this is the longest stretch I've gone without walking and I wonder if I will struggle to keep up when I walk with a friend again. The weather has been rainy and cold so there really hasn't been the option to walk, but I haven't tried to fit it in because of the physical demands of moving. I've done most of the move myself, so lots of burning calories. However, rather than take advantage of this to actually lose some weight, I chose to eat fast food for most of those days. Ah well.

Last night I had a craving for potato chips - I never eat chips. Hubby picked some up for me at the store but he also purchased some Sun Chips because he knows I like them. I ate the potato chips, but they weren't as good as I had been imagining they would be (not that this stopped me from eating the bowl I had poured myself). I then ate some of the Sun Chips and they were much more to my liking, so I had a full bowl of them too.

Tomorrow I am going to start tracking calories again. I want to get down to 139, damnit! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been off blogging and off plan for a couple of weeks now too. Tracking changes is one of the things that I weeded out...have to get back on it! :)

    ReplyDelete