Friday, April 23, 2010

Weigh-In

Weight: 147.4
Loss: 2.4

I actually lost more than that because my weight had gotten up to around 152 or 153, but I went by the last weight I had published on here. It was great to get back to my lowest weight! And in less than a week! I'm very pleased. I know that the loss will slow down, but that's okay as long as it keeps going down. I am feeling good about my weight loss efforts and like I can maintain them. I just feel I've turned a corner. That other night, when I had the talk with myself, something just seemed to click in my mind.

The exercising has been going well, too. Yesterday I went for a walk and then actually worked on my Wii Fit, which I haven't done in months. Tonight I will just walk because I'm a little sore from 2 days of working on my side leg muscles. They aren't too sore, but enough that I think I should give it a rest. Anyway, a walk will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment