Sunday, April 11, 2010

WTH??

So, in my last post I said I would start tracking my calories again... and I have done! I have been tracking my calories for the past several days. Yet, everyday, I eat the same crap. Every day I'm logging more calories than I'm burning. There are various ways in Fitday.com to see that you are overeating - a bar graph that shows your intake versus outtake, an active daily caloric goal, which has been showing a negative number for the past several days, a pie chart, etc. etc. So, why do I not care that it goes over every day? Isn't the whole point of tracking so that you say to yourself, "hey! I'm eating more calories than I'm using, I'd better cut back." I just seem to be shrugging my shoulders at it. And it's not like I don't care, because I DO. But, I want to eat the leftover chocolate Easter candy that doesn't even taste that good, regardless. It's driving me batty that I can't come up with a way to stop myself! Feeling very frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment