Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Sick & Weigh-In

I've been fighting off a cold for a few days but it's set in good now. I feel like every shade of crap possible.

Yesterday I had decided I should refrain from exercising so my body can concentrate on killing off those cold germs. I was looking forward to an early night with a book. Until my daughter spilled an entire cup of tea on the carpet. And since I had to get the steam vac out, I decided I should do the entire living room since I've been wanting to do that anyway. (And it needed it!) It alwasy amazes me how dirty the water looks considering we steam vac every few months.

So, anyway, it took me nearly 2 hours to get the job done and by that time it was after 10pm. I was literally swaying, dead on my feet. I barely had the energy to crawl into bed.

Not surprising that I feel worse today. Suffice it to say, I'm going to bed early tonight!!!

Here are my weigh-in numbers:

Weight: 163.0
Loss: 1.0

A new low, even if barely lower than my last new low - I'm still happy with the numbers :)

1 comment: