Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh well...Taco Bell

You know those salt bricks they give horses to lick? Well, I think I ate the equivelent of one in my Taco Bell tacos last night (yes, plural, I had THREE - 2 soft and 1 hard!). I'm a jelly belly of water-retention today (at least, that's my story).

I did a good move, though. I ordered my tacos and a Pepsi, because that sounded good at the time. Then, I immediately thought "why did I do that? I don't need a Pepsi on top of it." So I had a couple sips, thinking about how huge the cup was and what a waste of money.

When I got home, I'd probably consumed about 1/20 of the cup (about 4 sips worth) and dumped the rest down the sink. Yep, I wasted money, Pepsi and a lot of unnecessary calories. Three cheers!

I didn't exercise yesterday because...well, no reason really. I did have a headache but that doesn't usually stop me. That's okay, though, because I don't have to be ALL OR NOTHING. I'm going to be zen about this diet/exercise business if it kills me. However, I suppose that doesn't SOUND very zen, does it?

1 comment:

  1. "I'm going to be zen about this diet/exercise business if it kills me"--totally cracks me up.

    But I SO agree, you gotta feel good about the triumphs (pouring out the Pepsi) and not be all or nothing about it. And good luck on getting back to the exercise!

    ReplyDelete