Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Surprising Results

I was being sarcastic, btw. Yesterday I stayed on plan, exercised, journaled and didn't eat before I went to bed. Lo and behold, I had a lower number on the scale this morning. Not rocket science, is it?

Yesterday, I ate:

1 8oz glass OJ (cuz I have a cold at the mo)
1 cup coffee w/ skim milk and 2 tsp sugar
1 piece homemade french toast, plain

1 cup grapes
1/2 cup broccoli in low-fat cheese sauce

6 oz low-fat choco milk
1 large banana

Very small steak, broiled
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
2 cup spinach salad w/ low-fat vinagarette

I did 20 minutes cardio/strength training dvd and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Since I've had this cold, its been difficult to work out for longer periods of time; my energy is pretty low at the moment.

Still, an excellent day all in all. I hope to do as well today so I can have a good weigh-in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment