Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update. I haven't posted in a few days because I've been in Washington with hubby and the rest of the fam. Its been super busy, but mostly in a good way.

Eating has been going okay. I've made some really good choices and some less than good choices. The good thing is that when I've made bad choices, I've at least kept to approximate correct portion sizes. And I haven't eaten to the point of over fullness.

Exercise has been more difficult. I exercised on Thursday before we left but nothing on Friday. On Saturday, I did quite a bit of walking with the kids and some walking on Sunday. Yesterday I hardly did any exercise, but I was chasing the baby around quite a bit. Today I haven't done any exercise at all. I really need to do some upper body and core body exercises. But, I think the hotel we're in now has an exercise room so I can take advantage of that later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment