Saturday, March 21, 2009

Up and Down, Down, Down

I wonder why I keep repeating this pattern: 1 or 2 good days and then 2 or 3 bad days. Why can't I just keep having good days or, if I'm going to have a bad day, keep it to 1 day rather than 2 or 3. Its frustrating and I know there's a reason somewhere, I just don't know what that reason or reasons are.

So, yesterday started really well but then I got a migraine and took my medication, but it didn't help. So, I took another pill and then got a stomachache so I ate a bunch of toast (didn't know it was 2 points per piece of bread!) then STILL had a headache so I laid down. When I woke, my headache was still present but better. I was going to just have popcorn for dinner because of all the toast and the fact that I hadn't exercised, but hubby got pizza and I ate a large piece, as well as the popcorn, and then finished it with a piece of lemon meringue pie (which is 10 points). My tally for the day was 44 points!!! Yikes. And no exercise.

Today, I planned to have a much better day, but I still ate 32 points, between a BK chicken sandwich, numerous cups of coffee with milk and sugar (which I usually only have one in the morning) and then lasagna for dinner. I did get a little exercise, but not a heck of a lot. We were really busy today, so I when we were getting ready to leave, I walked a few blocks and had hubby pick me up from there and then had him drop me off a few blocks from the house on the way back. Probably 15 mins walk each way. Better than nothing, though, I suppose.

Please, let tomorrow be better. I just need to get to the gym early, eat a lot of fruit/veggies, and stay within my points.

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow can and will be better! You can do it! I know you can!

    ReplyDelete