Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still no results...

This morning the scale remained the same. Oh well. I'm still working out and watching my food intake and know that the weight will come off eventually.

So far today, I've eaten:

1 cup coffee w/ 1% milk & 2 tsp sugar
2 servings light beef/veggie soup (100 cal per serving)
1 nectarine
1 small avocado w/ salt
1 6oz light yogurt

Dinner will be Tomato Bisque soup and 1 piece of bread w/ light butter.

I slept through b-fast (bad morning) and couldn't go to the gym because of starting work late. I did 20 min on the treadmill in the garage at lunch, including a 10 min jog, and 40 min on the treadmill after work, with the machine set at full incline for the full 40 min. I burned 400 calories.

Hubby left today for OR and WA for the week and weekend and I'm bummed about that. I think that's one of the reasons I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I just felt lazy and discontented. I hope to do much better tomorrow. Maybe I should take one sleeping pill early on tonight. I always have trouble sleeping when hubby is gone.

I've booked the baby into the gym for tomorrow, so I need to go. Plus, I have to do 3 days a week and there's only 3 days left of this week that I would be able to go since the daycare only runs for Saturday morning and is always booked up.

1 comment: