Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weigh-In

My official numbers today:

Weight: 167.8
Lost: 0.8

Still a ways to go and not very fast, but I'm mostly satisfied with my progress this week. If not for my binge the other night, I think I would have lost more, but since its all part of the process I need to focus on what I have accomplished rather than on my trips and falls.

Hubby is in Wisconsin for a couple days and I had the weirdest dream this morning that I had an affair while he was gone and then his truck was stolen from the parking lot of the motel where I had my affair. Weird!! And so not ever gonna happen. I wonder what my dream was trying to tell me?

My only goals today are to stick to my numbers, drink lots of water and break a sweat, even if just for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment