Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weigh-In

This is my first official weigh-in in a couple weeks.

Weight: 168.6
Loss: -2
Weight to Lose (to first goal): 28.6

I was really surprised by the number this morning because I have hardly exercised at all in the past week and I have not been eating perfectly. The -2 is as opposed to my last official weigh-in, which was 170.6.

Yesterday, I still didn't get to do my long walk along the river. I also didn't feel like doing any heavy exercising because I was feeling crampy and yucky. I did, however, walk a couple miles along my street, which includes a very steep, long hill. When we first moved here, I couldn't walk up the hill without taking a couple breathers. This time, I was able to march continuously forward without stopping, although I was huffing and puffing toward the top.

I've decided to pull out my WW stuff and start following the flex point system again. I also have a journal (not WW, just a normal diet journal) I was using, both to follow WW when I was on that and just following my caloric intake when I wasn't on WW. I had used half the journal, which is more than I had remembered using. I last wrote in it in June 2008 and at that time I weighed 175. So, only 6 pounds lost in 9 months. Not very good numbers, but I guess better than a gain or no loss at all.

I also pledged to lost 10 pounds by May 1. I think I can manage that if I stay on track. Its staying on track that's so difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 2 lb loss. Sounds like you're well on your way to your 10 lb goal by May.

    ReplyDelete