Monday, April 27, 2009

First Goal Met

I finally met one of my goals - I did 7 days in a row of staying on plan. I stayed well within my calorie limit and exercised for all 7 days. I have finally broken my habit of following a couple of good days with a couple of bad days. Strangely enough, I'm also finally seeing consistent progress with my weight loss. :)

I was bummed this morning to be back to the weekday grind, but at least we're nearly done with Monday and I have Friday off. My parents are coming to visit. I don't know if I'm pleased or not. Well, I am pleased, but also kinda worried too because my parents and my husband don't always get along. And it means a lot of preparation, such as cleaning. Not that the house is bad, but my mother is especially observant of cleanliness and with three kids... you know how it goes.

Anyway, I'm off to do a workout DVD before finishing my work for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment