Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weigh-In

Last Weight: 167.8
Current Weight: 166.2

Weight Lost: -1.6

I'm very pleased with my numbers this morning. I have had a really good week overall. I've had a few slip-ups, but no major falling off the wagon, just minor stuff. Also, I've been super good about portion control, not eating late at night and exercising nearly every day. I only missed one day of exercise in the last 7 days.

I'm definitely feeling better than I did at the beginning of the week. I've got my energy back and feel much more positive about things. Hubby and I are finally really talking again and I'm looking forward to him coming home. Still another week to go, though.

The only fly in my ointment is that I'm finding it really difficult to sleep. I often have trouble sleeping when hubby first goes out of town, but I'm still tossing and turning a week later. When I finally do fall asleep, I'm not getting more than an hour or 2 of sleep before the baby wakes (he wakes AT LEAST once a night, if not twice) and I'm back to tossing and turning, trying to get back to sleep. This morning I woke up at 5:30 am, and could not go back to sleep even though I'd only slept a few hours. So, I'm resigned to feeling tired and grouchy today. I just hope it doesn't weaken my resolve with regard to my diet!

3 comments:

  1. yay! thats some good progress. I liked just reading back now through a bunch of "okay" kinda days and there you are. With a good weight loss. :) Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tamzin! I am definitely seeing the advantage to steady, consistent days of doing well enough rather than super good days followed by bad and then good and then bad. Consistency seems to be the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the loss this week!

    ReplyDelete