Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Biggest Loser

Anyone watch this show? I'm thinking...yes! :) I quite like it, although I'm jealous of the contestants who can spend all their time just trying to lose weight. Not that I'd want to be away from my kids for weeks at a time, but it'd be nice to see a double-digit weight loss in one week!

I had no reason for bringing that up, other than just to talk about it.

Today was good - gym workout:

40 min eliptical
20 min stationary bike

No strength training again cuz I ended up working past 12:00, but I plan on doing some dumb bell weight lifting while watching TV tonight.

Food for today:

Bowl of Total Raisin Bran w/ 1% milk
1/2 cup coffee with 1 tsp sugar & 1% milk
whole grain bread w/ 1 tsp peanut butter
1 cup red grapes
4 whole grain crackers
2 slices cheese

That's a lot of fat, I'm thinking. I don't know why, but I'm attracted to foods like nuts and peanut butter and cheeses. I wish I could avoid them more. I had no veggies today! Fruit, but no veggies. I'll have to just eat salad for dinner or heat up a bag of frozen veggies.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta get those veggies in...I know I had relearn how to eat those veggies again...and now I am well getting them in first before I eat other things.

    The workouts sound like they are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. giant salads are my dinner saviour at the moment! fibre, greens, veggies (and cheese!!).

    ReplyDelete