Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Weigh-In

I was really hoping to be back down to 168, but it didn't happen.

Weight: 169.0
Weight lost (again): 0.8

So, a month later and I still have 29 pounds to lose to get to my first goal of 140 and then another 30 pounds to lose to get to my ultimate goal of 110. Its going to be a long, long, long, long frustrating road at this rate.

On the upside, I kept to my guns and avoided eating after 8pm the last 2 nights. I've exercised every day since last Thursday and I have been eating lots and lots of veggies. I have also been doing pretty well with my water intake. My biggest problem was eating a lot late at night, healthy stuff sometimes, but it still adds up, so if I can continue to not eat after 8pm, then I think I may start to see more significant weight losses in the coming weeks. I just have to plod on and know that it WILL work. And at least I'm going down the scale, rather than back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment