Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1 day down

First half of my first goal done: I went to Jazzercise last night. It was a good workout. I felt happy with myself for going. It wasn't a full class yet, but I know it will fill up over the next several weeks.

I plan on doing my new Wii workout, which is just a glorified exercise DVD. The nice thing about it is that I can do any kind of exercise I want, be it strength training, aerobic or yoga. Or a little of all three, which is what I plan on doing tonight. Apparently it contains over 400 different exercises and you can choose the music and background. It should be good.

I did well with my eating last night. I ate a bowl of soup, one piece of bread and a light yogurt. And I didn't eat again the rest of the night. Of course, it helped that I went to bed early.

I'm looking forward to the new season of BL starting tonight. Watching the super heavy contestants work their butts off is motivational. I mean, if they can do it at 300 plus or more pounds, then I can certainly do it.

I also need to do a run, but I want to do it tomorrow. My plan is to get up early enough to get a jog in before I take the kids to school. That would be great!

I still haven't decided on WW.

No comments:

Post a Comment