Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Don't need my arm to jog...

I got on my treadmill today for the first time in...forever. It was too dark, rainy and windy to go walking today or to use the track. I thought about going to the gym (the one I'm paying for, that one) but I had a lot of work and had to spend a few hours at a kid function so I thought I'd better keep it close to home. I really need to determine which classes I want to take and, oh, I don't know, go to one?

Anyway, I did jog for 20 mins straight and then walked for another 10 minutes. Not a bad workout, really. And I plan on getting on the Wii later tonight. I'm excited to try some of the other new games.

Diet is going well today. My calories were up for a few days in a row but so far, so good today. Last night I was doing well until I opted for an ice cream instead of the orange and then followed that up with some Pringles.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I doubt I'll have much of a loss, if not a gain. This morning I was back up to 153, up from 151.6 at the latter part of last week. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment