Friday, January 15, 2010

GOAL!!

Forever, I've had the goal of jogging for 30 minutes straight. Well, tonight was apparently an enchanted evening on the treadmill because, not only did I jog for 30 minutes... I jogged 40 minutes!! Only 2.5 miles, but that's 1.3 miles more than the last time I jogged earlier this week!!! When I got off the treadmill, I had the itchy burning feeling in my leg muscles, so I'm sure I'm going to be nice and sore tomorrow, but WOW it was great. After the first mile, it was actually rather easy. I was "in the zone" I guess. I feel so happy with myself. I also burned off enough fat, glycogen and fluid to get to 150.0 on the scale. 149.8 would have been nice, but I won't get greedy :) (Is it weird that the first thing I do after exercising is to weigh myself to see how much I "lost?")

1 comment: