Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekly Goals

I have so much going on, between my mom's group, walking group and gym classes, that I had to make up a weekly schedule for myself. Which is awesome, by the way. The busier I am, the less likely I am to succumb to mindless eating or binges.

On top of that, it worked out pretty well to have some short-term goals, so I'm going to set some new ones now for the next 7 days:

1. Run twice.
2. Attend at least 1 gym class.
3. Continue to track calories every day.
4. At least 1 day of upper body strength training.
5. Cook 1 new healthy meal.

Sadly, I've only gone to my new gym once. Isn't that pathetic? So, today I sat down with the class schedule and scheduled myself to attend two classes (Turbo Kick) and one free-style to do some upper body work. All I have to do is follow my schedule and keep tracking my calories. Today I am going to the library so I will find a new healthy cookbook.

1 comment:

  1. awesome goals. I like the extra flexibility in them...might try to get some of that in mine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete