Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy

I can't believe how busy I've become lately. Between work and everything else, I'm starting to get a bit anxious that maybe I'm spreading myself too thin. Today was nearly a nightmare trying to get my work done in the morning, a walk in in the afternoon and the dinner at a friend's house this evening. I then came home to more work I need to do to clear off my desk because I have somewhere to be in the morning. Then, back home to do more work, then a doctor's appt in the late afternoon and a run scheduled for tomorrow evening. I like it but I hope I don't drive myself to the ground. Cuz, this doesn't include taking care of three kids, dinner and a house. We'll see how it goes.

The good thing about being so busy is that I don't have much time to eat. When I'm lazing on the couch watching TV or reading a book, my thoughts always go straight to food. But, if I'm working until late then I am too busy to want to snack. I didn't even eat that much today, which is GOOD! Although, I guess what I did eat wasn't that great. Oh well.

I'm REALLY hoping to hit the 140's at my weigh-in this week. I was so close last week but had a bad day that pushed my weight back up. This morning I was at 151.6 or something like that, so only a couple pounds to get into the 140's. I really want to finally get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment